Read this policy carefully before browsing this website or using any of the services.
You cannot use this website if you do not accept this policy. All sections of this policy are applicable to all users unless the section expressly states otherwise.
NOTE: “EDGE DIGITAL PRINT AND FINISH”, “We”, “Us” and “Our” refers to our parent company which is EDGE DIGITAL PRINT AND FINISH and all of our brands and their respective websites.
They are as follow:
- Edge Digital Print and Finish – www.edgeprint.co.za
- Digital Print Express – www.digitalprintexpress.co.za
- Eduline – www.eduline.co.za
- SignFocus – www.signfocus.co.za
Your privacy is important to EDGE DIGITAL PRINT AND FINISH. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that EDGE DIGITAL PRINT AND FINISH collects, and the ways in which Digital Print Express uses that personal information. We endeavour to ensure the quality, accuracy and confidentiality of Personal Information in our possession.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
Should you decide to register as a user, request a quotation, and/or make a purchases, EDGE DIGITAL PRINT AND FINISH may require users to provide us with personal information which includes but is not limited to –
- your name and surname;
- your email address;
- your physical address;
- your company name;
- your mobile number;
- your date of birth.
- payment/banking details
EDGE DIGITAL PRINT AND FINISH may also collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- any other information that you send to EDGE DIGITAL PRINT AND FINISH.
You may choose to provide additional personal information to us, in which event you agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
Consequence for not providing us with your personal information: We will not be able to provide you with some/all of our services or products.
PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
EDGE DIGITAL PRINT AND FINISH may use your personal information to:
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send you relevant marketing communications.
Subject to clause A below, we will not, without your express consent:
- use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
- in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of Goods/Services;
- to contact you regarding current or new Goods or Services or any other goods offered by us or any of our divisions, affiliates and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
- to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions offered by us or any of our divisions, affiliates and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us); and
- to improve our product selection and your experience on our Website by, for example, monitoring your browsing habits, or tracking your sales on the Website; or
- disclose your personal information to any third party other than as set out below:
- to our employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our Website, email or any other method, for the ordering of Goods/Services or when delivering Goods/Services to you, and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently;
- to our divisions, affiliates and/or partners (including their employees and/or third party service providers) in order for them to interact directly with you via email or any other method for purposes of sending you marketing material regarding any current or new goods or services, new features, special offers or promotional items offered by them (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
- to law enforcement, government officials, fraud detection agencies or other third parties when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report or support the investigation into suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of these Terms and Conditions;
- to our service providers (under contract with us) who help with parts of our business operations (fraud prevention, marketing, technology services etc). However, our contracts dictate that these service providers may only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit;
We are entitled to use or disclose your personal information if such use or disclosure is required in order to comply with any applicable law, subpoena, order of court or legal process served on us, or to protect and defend our rights or property. In the event of a fraudulent online payment, EDGE DIGITAL PRINT AND FINISH is entitled to disclose relevant personal information for criminal investigation purposes or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure of the personal information which may be required of it.
We will ensure that all of our employees, third party service providers, divisions, affiliates and partners (including their employees and third party service providers) having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality obligations in relation to your personal information.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
When you provide a rating or review of a Product/Service, you consent to us using that rating or review as we deem fit, including without limitation on the Website, in newsletters or other marketing material. The name that will appear next to that rating or review is your First Name or Company Name, as you would have provided upon registration or on our media platforms. If you do not agree to this, please do not put any ratings or reviews on the Website. We will not display your Last Name, nor any of your contact details, with a rating or review.
SECURING YOUR DATA
Although absolute security cannot be guaranteed on the internet, EDGE DIGITAL PRINT AND FINISH has in place up-to-date, reasonable technical and organisational security measures to protect your Personal Information against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, misuse, destruction or against unauthorised disclosure or access to the information we process online.
While we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Personal Information you provide us, we will continue to maintain and improve these security measures over time in line with legal and technological developments.
We store your Personal Information directly, or alternatively, store your Personal Information on, and transfer your Personal Information to, a central database. This database may be situated in either South Africa or elsewhere. If the location of the central database is located in a country that does not have substantially similar laws which provide for the protection of Personal Information, we will take the necessary steps to ensure that your Personal Information is adequately protected in that jurisdiction.
The Personal Information EDGE DIGITAL PRINT AND FINISH collects from users shall only be accessed by EDGE DIGITAL PRINT AND FINISH employees, representatives and consultants/service providers on a need-to-know basis, and subject to reasonable confidentiality obligations binding such persons.
EDGE DIGITAL PRINT AND FINISH shall have the right, but shall not be obliged, to monitor or examine any information and materials including any website link that you publish or submit to EDGE DIGITAL PRINT AND FINISH for publishing on the Site. You shall be solely responsible for the contents of all material published by yourself.
We will not sell, share, or rent your Personal Information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by EDGE DIGITAL PRINT AND FINISH will only be in connection with the provision of our services and/or the marketing thereof.
Whilst we will do all things reasonably necessary to protect your rights of privacy, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal information, whilst in our possession, made by third parties who are not subject to our control, unless such disclosure is as a result of our gross negligence.
We will promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
When you visit EDGE DIGITAL PRINT AND FINISH, even if you do not create an account, we may collect information, such as your IP address, the name of your ISP (Internet Service Provider), your browser, the website from which you visit us, the pages on our website that you visit and in what sequence, the date and length of your visit, and other information concerning your computer’s operating system, language settings, and broad demographic information. This information is aggregated and anonymous data and does not identify you specifically. However, you acknowledge that this data may be able to be used to identify you if it is aggregated with other Personal Information that you supply to us. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within EDGE DIGITAL PRINT AND FINISH through the use of Analytics tools on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above, without your explicit permission.
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT
This website may contain links to other websites.
EDGE DIGITAL PRINT AND FINISH does not monitor or review the content of any Third Party Website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and we should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of other websites, either.
Users should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any Third Party Website before disclosing any personal information to them. EDGE DIGITAL PRINT AND FINISH does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Should you believe that EDGE DIGITAL PRINT AND FINISH have used your personal information contrary to applicable law, you will first resolve any concerns with us. If you are not satisfied with such process, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the information regulator.
- provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details;
- promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request; and
- upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control, save for that which we are legally obliged to retain.
Should your personal information change, please inform us and provide us with updates to your personal information as soon as reasonably possible to enable us to update your personal information.
CONTACT EDGE DIGITAL PRINT AND FINISH
- 086 128 2000